1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

turbo headers. which ones?

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by fastwhite86gt, Oct 25, 2005.

1. fastwhite86gt

i'm building a 72mm turbonetics turbo and just had a couple questions. what turbo headers should i use? mac unequal lengths? where do i cut the passenger side header for the crossover tube to connect to it? i'm new and trying to learn. any help would be great.

2. 1Hot89Lx

No problem in learning as you go but if you have decided to go the DIY route I highly suggest you go ahead and take some time to search other members setups here to get an idea of how you want to build your setup. There are several days worth of information here as to which headers are easiest to work with and how to go about fabricating the rest of the piping in many different desings such as with or without an intercooler, passenger or drivers side mount...etc

If your looking just to purchase a pair of turbo headers I would definetly recommend B&G Custom Turbo, very nice work and very affordable if you dont choose the DIY route.

3. Dangerous Dan

Fit everyting and cut were is needed there no real science to it , there can be 100 diy cars and all them will be a little diffrent .