1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Oil Pressure port location ????

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by rare bird, Jun 11, 2012.

1. rare bird

hey guys, i am just mocking up my twin turbo system for my 4.6 dohc build and wanted to know where to plumb the turbo oil feed from? there is a port on the front of the motor on the passenger side just below the head and a large oil passage down by the oil filter just below the lower radiator hose outlet. this is an MMR 900 shortblock (teksid block) with B heads and an MMR RTS intake.

2. TT_05_Stang

you take it from the oil filter housing.

3. 99TTGT

:agree:

4. rare bird

ok, great . thank-you !! can anyone comment on what the small -4an. port would be on the passenger side of the block ?

5. TT_05_Stang

What port? THis is mine...

[​IMG]#ad

6. rare bird

on my B heads there is a pressure port just behind the top timing chain cover bolt (shown in the bottom left of your photo)

7. stangman9897

You wouldn't want to pull oil from the top end anyway , hard enough to get enough up top to strat with pull it from the sending unit outlet.

8. rare bird

ok, thanks. I will plug the port on the passenger side and use the port by the filter.

9. Bullzi91