1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Oil feed feed and return kit

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by systemdz, Apr 10, 2014.

1. systemdz

Any suggestions on a oil feed/return kit? My used kit came with a return line off the turbo and that's it. I still need oil pan fitting and feed line with fittings. Any suggestions? Seen some eBay kits but any others?

2. Turbo Drag Radial

I just made my own.

-4AN feed and -10AN return.

I welded a bung on an angle to the pan and used braided line with heat wrap for both feed and return.

3. systemdz

I'll most likely just make my own too. All I need is the -4an feed line and the fittings that the lines hook to on the oil pan and motor.

I need to figure out how the feed line plumbs to the motor and if I want to drop my pan to weld a fitting on or just tap it. ???

4. Turbo Drag Radial

The feed line usually connects where the Oil Pressure Sending Unit is on the LH (Drivers Side) of the block.

Mine has a long tube coming from the block to space out the sending unit and then tee's off for the -4.

5. Jeremy

Couple ways to do the feed. Remove the factory oil pressure sender and install a T-fitting, one side for the feed line and the other to put the sender back in. Get an oil filter sandwhich adaptor that installs between the filter and block that has ports for feed or oil pressure gauge etc. Return line I would do 10an. You can weld a 10an male bung to the pan ot get a 10an to 1/2npt fitting, tap the pan with a 1/2npt tap and install the fitting that way.