1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

oil check valve for remote turbo

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by KenC, Nov 12, 2021.

1. KenC

This may have been asked before but does anyone have a part number for the oil check valve used on the STS remote mount turbo? Thanks....Ken.

2. SpartanSV

3. KenC

Thanks for the link.

4. sam51

I used Summit check valves, i can't recall the part numbers off hand but you can search their site and find them pretty quickly. I have a 4 an supply side valve and a 10 an return side valve after the return pump.

5. KenC

Yes, the Summit one is ideal because it has a low crack pressure, but they have been on backorder. I've gotten the one recommended by SpartanSV which has a 7psi crack pressure which seems high but worked for him.

6. sam51

7 psi should be ok, as soon as you start the car the oil pressure is above 7.

7. KenC

Got it.