1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fastest draw on the planet

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by nos10racer, Dec 17, 2011.

1. nos10racer

2. MONTEGOD7SS

Welcome to the '80s. If you believe Munden there is no one that could ever touch him. If you believe in reality then there are others just as good.

3. furchaser

No habla ??? :noidea:

4. stangman9897

No habla ???

No habla what ??

Apples & oranges One is drawing & shooting fast and one is just shooting fast with out drawing.

5. nos10racer

i believe that they are both impressive. but the draw is way cooler......

6. Attatoy

safe to say no one would call either one a sissy :2thumbs:

7. furchaser

First video had no sound when I clicked it and couldn't understand what was going on .. lol

8. 10secgoal

Same thing, but the commentary gives you an idea of how fast it really is. Faster than the human eye blinks !

9. PEARL MUSSIN

Lets just say I wouldnt rob either one...

10. gt40_5.0

hahah holy shit at gunslinger that is damn FAST! LOL@ the first top comment..."Aimbot!"

11. stangman9897

You notice how he wears his holster facing forward pointing away from his leg and foot, i knew a guy that was getting into the quick draw thing and shot his foot and blew 2 toes off.

12. Unatural

This guy is ALMOST as good. Just needs a little bit more practice.

13. Anthony Fury