1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Now this is scary

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 1BadV6ThirdGen, Jun 9, 2009.

1. 1BadV6ThirdGen

me with a gun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

was about 45-50 yards away,
    not bad for having to zero in the scope and my first time shooting it.

gamo air rifle :D shoots at 1200ft/s supposed to be more powerful then a 22, ppl hunt coyote/fox turkey rabbits etc with these things

tommorow ill get to break out the real rifle :yup::yup:

2. mustang-junky

Well you can't beat the price of the ammo. :D

Jess

3. 1BadV6ThirdGen

lol nope was liek 12 bucks for 500 lead pellets, my girls brother just wanted to make sure i could aim before we took out the real rifles to go shooting.

4. tonym

why is there a ladder on your roof?

5. Kerrdogg

That's the way to the Honeycomb Hideout!

Aren't you worried about all that lead polluting your land and AL Gore stopping by to shake his finger at you? Nice shooting BTW.

6. tonym

ok, where in NY do you live that you can shootin your front yard?

7. 1BadV6ThirdGen

lmao thats not my roof see the blue house in the background ,well that building with the ladder on it is there huge garage and i quess it had/has a workshop area on the top

8. 1BadV6ThirdGen

lol i was standing in the driveway shooting into the backyard, the backyard extends about 350 yards out behind the house, and to the right of the house is all state land that ur allowed to hunt on anyways.

besides i doubt anyone would call and complain about us shooting an air rifle.
    when we take out the real rifles later today we have to go out on the state land though,deff cant start shooting those in the backyard,we just have to be 500 ft from the nearest house/barn and its all good

but im up in cossayuna ny about 15 mins or so of the vt border

9. tonym

oh, I missed the air rifle part