1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

NOS backfire

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by NVENOM8U, Jan 3, 2007.

1. NVENOM8U

The spray comes in @ 3000 and I get the backfire @ 4-4500. I have checked all poss solutions and need help.
    mod list www.cardomain.com/ride/2468567

Any reply appriciated? :bang:

2. holdmeback

do you have a rev limiter, and maybe are you hittting the rev limiter when it back fires? because everytime i ever hit the rev limiter on the spray it blew my CAI,mass air and everything else clean off the car. or maybe your getting to much fuel and not enough nitrous like a pill clogged or something. tell more about your combo carbed or EFI.

3. NVENOM8U

Its on a window switch so the rev limiter is out of the ?.....but I did move the window switch from 3000 to 3500 b/ c the IRMC's open @ 3250.That fixed it!

4. gregh429

What the hell is an IRMC? :huh: