1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fuel regulator

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Silverbulletman, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Silverbulletman

I have been running the 13202 aeromotive fuel regulator with my blow thru setup but since I am going to this fitech tb I need more base pressure, I assumed there was just a spring swap involved for the reg but dont see anything for it. Can this reg b used with efi with a stiffer spring?:

2. 93weezer

Sorry but no dice, I have that regulator as well and called aeromotive and they said no dice. If you had the 13204 you could change the spring not so with 13202. I ended up buying the magnafuel 4 port. I am also installing the fitech. 93weezer

3. Silverbulletman

Anyone have specs on this guy ?
    [​IMG]#ad