1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

No more vette. Guess Im just a Mustang kind of guy!

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by wazslow, Jul 1, 2010.

1. wazslow

Traded the vette in :stupid: and picked this up last night. New 5.0 Mustang GT California Special, 6 speed manual, nav, heated seats, etc :2thumbs:

[​IMG]#ad

2. Nisan_Catron

oh no you didn't :doh:

:D :D ;)

3. wazslow

The vette was to expensive for me to enjoy. I could easily afford it but I just didnt drive it because somehow in my mind I just told myself it was to expensive...LOL. I only put 1600 miles on it in a year. Im going to drive the hell out of this mustang!

4. Brent Davis

very nice ride man. Wished I had that kinda $$ to spend :'(.

Enjoy that b!atch. :cheers:

5. turbofreek

You lasted longer with that vette then I thought you would.lol

6. NITROUSKINGZ

8sec car to a low 12/high 11sec car to a 13sec car........you getting a neon next? :D

7. wazslow

I already had one. Just sold it acutally...LOL

This mustang is a 12 second car off the showroom floor, it wont stay stock for long :chacha:

8. bgjohnson

Sweet man, enjoy the heck out of it!!

9. mtrain

Well, the good news is that you can sell all of those gold chains you have and mod out the Stang.

Seriously, you made the right choice. :2thumbs:

10. jdpepper

Nice ride man, It makes me miss my 03 Cobra.
    What's sticker on that?

11. mustang-junky

I look forward to when Ford does something to the ass of these new mustangs, they just don't look right. Nice car though, how long till you have a turbo on it?

Jess

12. MUSTLX50

Nice car Jon, just make sure you finish the other one before you go crazy with this one. :2thumbs:

13. wazslow

This thing is LOADED! Sticker was $40,000. I got the car for $36,500. My payment went down and I even pulled some equity out of the vette and put some money back in my pocket.

14. wazslow

I'm not finishing the other one unfortunately. I have to get a rear in it and then its for sale. I have a couple of herniated disks in my neck and don't feel like working on a race car all the time anymore. Damn I'm old! LOL

15. mtrain

16. allmotor65stang

nice shit man gonna be a fun car..i just test drove 1the other day and there fun to drive..

17. allmotor65stang

you do any mods to your car yet.im looking for a nice exhaust system but damn everthing is over priced

18. jim wingo

dam, once a Ford man, you know the rest, lol-pretty cool, i hear ya on the Vette-i put a Procharger on a fairly new vette, the owner told me to keep it a while and drive it, all i could think about is what if someone hits me, $$$$$$$
    gotta love a fact. hotrod though

19. ackstang

I love my procharged 05 vette....I wouldn't trade it for anything...that ford made.

20. wazslow

Here is what I have so far...

Took the stripes off, added the 5.0 badges. Installed Magnaflow Catback, Steeda CAI, SCT Tuner with 93 octane Evolution tune, Silver Horse Racing window flush mount window louvers. I think that's it, for now :devil:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad