1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Nitrous rocks!

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by turbotbirds, Jun 12, 2003.

1. turbotbirds

Went to the 1/8 mile track tonight to spray the car with boost. Best I got on just 12psi was 7.41 at 94.55 mph. I set up a nitrous fogger above the carb just before the bonnet. I only got to spray it once. I lowered the timing from 24 degrees to 22 degrees. I tried to spray it out of the hole but it bogged for a sec then took off it ran a 7.18 at 97.22 mph. I think I will try a plate so it will spool quicker. Without the nitrous 60' are 1.76 with nitrous 60' was 1.69.

John

2. Forced302

How much were you spraying?

Jeff C.

3. turbotbirds

Just a little 50 shot.

4. Forced302

Congrats!

I'll have to try that!

Jeff C.