1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

heads for turbo 427W build

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by andrew90, Sep 2, 2015.

1. andrew90

Has anyone ever used a set of the Avenger cylinder heads on a turbo build wondering on tue quality of these ?? It seems to good to he true they sell for less then the AFR'S or trick flow high port but they flow numbers like the victor gilded and SC1 heads but cost 4000 less ......they loom just like the SC1 Cleveland style head so I don't doubt the flow numbers are very good just don't see many ppl using them so their must be a reason! FPS has good things to say about them but I think their a major dealer for avenger

2. racesloth

My Avenger heads did well for me. He doesn't have the overhead or advertising budget of the big guys. Heads are cast overseas but Troy does the machine work and installs the hardware in the US.... Not a bad deal for the price....