1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Dry Nitrous with 24#ers

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by SpeedDensityET, Sep 1, 2005.

1. SpeedDensityET

I'm looking into buying either an NOS or Zex dry kit for my '87 GT, but my car has 24# injectors. Will my car be running far too rich with the jets recommended by NOS or Zex for their respective kits? I'm assuming these jet recommendations are for 19# injectors, or maybe the injector sizes have nothing to do with it. Can somebody explain this a little?

2. mayer5oh

its probably a good thing you have bigger injectors since the dry kit will inject more fuel through them.