1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Tial MVR 44mm Wastegates in Red

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by YAADMAN_GT, Jan 18, 2022.

1. YAADMAN_GT

Been a while since I’ve been on here. Took a hiatus from building the car but now I’m back on it.

I’ve got 2x Tial MVR 44mm Wastegates in red, 2x Tial Q 50mm BOVs in red and 2x Turbosmart 4-port Boost Control Solenoids. Parts have dyno time only with some up and down my street and are in awesome condition.

Can supply with -4AN, banjo to hose barb or air line fittings if needed. Also have a few different spring options for the MVR and the Q BOV.

$280 shipped (lower 48) per MVR
    $220 shipped (lower 48) per Q BOV
    $100 shipped (lower 48) per 4-port Solenoid

Disney Lincoln likes this.
  2. YAADMAN_GT

1 MVR SOLD! 1 more still available!

3. YAADMAN_GT

Both wastegates sold! Still have the Q BOVs and 4-port solenoids.