1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Newbie...Wanting to turbo

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by asadchinoy, Sep 3, 2005.

1. asadchinoy

Hey Guys, I have a 88 Mustang LX Coupe with a carburated 306. I want to turbo and I wanted some advise on where to start, and who makes parts (i.e. air box, manifolds, ect.), also some web sites that would offer some good advice.

Thanks,
    Asad

2. 70 C-10

The admins should make some type of thing so that someone has to use the search function atleast ten times before someone can post!!!

3. MUSTANG B

Welcome too the Board!:D

Go too the Search Box and Search what your lookin For First and Read what the others had and have too offer..You'll learn alot just bye doin that!

After you've searched every thing your lookin For and can't find what your lookin for..Then ask and you will be helped...

Theres enough info on here too build 10,000 Turbo cars rangin from 225 Horse too over 2,000 horse..Its all about the money and Some Intelligence also..

Anyways..Use some of that Excitement in you and grab a Pen and a Note Pad and Start Buying and Fabbing!:tu: