1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

t4 blanket ?

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by SpoolinVert89, Feb 24, 2010.

1. SpoolinVert89

Hey guys this is my first turbo mustang i have had 3 different vortechs on the car but i dont know much about turbos my ? is what are your thoughts on the dei turbop blankets or blankets at all. i ordered a ponydown kit but dontwant to keep bothering jeff lol any help would be great
    thanks

2. PEARL MUSSIN

Go in the sponsors classified section, raceparts solutions has a sale on them.. I think right at $100 shipped

Jeremy

3. Slim93GT

Run the blanket. According to Precision, it won't hurt the turbo and they really help underhood temps. One made a huge difference on my friends stang. Before the blanket the temp was unbearable when the hood was opened.