1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

"Newbie Question" How will this pair work for my setup?

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by FUKAZ28, Apr 19, 2008.

1. FUKAZ28

"Newbie Question" How will this pair work for my setup?

"Garrett T04E Turbochargers. Both turbos have 57 trim compressor wheels and P-trim exhaust wheels. The a/r on the compressor sides is .70 and on the exhaust sides is 1.32. The inlet on the compressor sides is a big 4 inch and the outlets are 2.5 inch. The inlet on the exhaust sides has the standard T4 square flange and the outlets are 4 inch O.D. V-band type flange."

I have a 91 GT, stock bottom end, Twisted wedge heads "box stock", GT40 tubular intake "stock" 65mm T-body, Wolverine Blueracer WG-5136 Hydraulic Roller 0.533/0.544; 270,278 dur.; LCA 112; ICA 107; ECA 117; overlap 50
    C4 automatic, 3.55's.
    Honest opinions would be greatly apperciated. :2thumbs:

2. FUKAZ28

Re: "Newbie Question" How will this pair work for my setup?

Anyone? :huh: :'(

3. Enginerd

Those would work fine if you swap the exhaust housings out for a smaller a/r (like .58 or .69).

Rob

4. FUKAZ28

thanks you, that's what I was looking for. :2thumbs: