1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Dart sbc

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Mudduck72, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Mudduck72

I have built a dart 440sbc My question is on turbo feed and drain it looks like I can possibly feed the turbo off the passanger side just above the timing chain it looks to have a pipe plug. Would this be Ok? If not where is everyone feeding from? Also the drain would be a strait shot into what use to be the fuel pump area. Will this work? 88/83 T4 .96ar

20180216_201646.jpg #ad

2. wht73

That's where I plan on feeding my turbo's from but it's a stock block.
    I would think it's the same on a Dart.

3. ss496

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    Mudduck72 likes this.
  4. 91turboterror

The drain into the fuel pump block off will work fine.

Mudduck72 likes this.
  5. Mnlx

I don't know how the Dart block is, but if it's anything like a Gm block, the fuel pump plate isn't the best drain imo. I know some use it, and get away with it, but in the pan is a much better solution. The lower passage is small, and the push rod bore goes uphill which is bad. push_rod_installed.jpg #ad