1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cadillac Big Block single turbo set up

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by camaromattcaddy, May 8, 2014.

1. camaromattcaddy

Hey guys I am building a Cadillac 425 to put in my 1980 Camaro. The more I have researched I would rather just do a single turbo off of a either a 12 or 24 valve cummins motor. I am not looking for crazy power but there's no reason I can't hit 5 to 600 hp. I will be running a higher flow intake and the heads will probably be ported just a tad but the motor will be pretty stock. I am open to all suggestions.

2. Mnlx

A single 5.9 Cummins turbo will not have a large enough turbine (or compressor) to work with the 425. Setup as twins would be much closer.

3. 70 bird

s475 1.32 a/r

4. Mike86Stang