1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

New to the Foxbody world!! I could use a hand

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by 1991fox1988, Aug 2, 2023.

1. 1991fox1988

I’m doing my first engine build, it’s a 351w and I’m starting from scratch… And I wanna do it budget friendly, it’s gonna be all stock and I wanna put a little boost to it and just have a fun street car! But, sadly with medical bills and money is tight!

I’m wondering if any of you guys happen to have any parts I could use for this build and or willing to ship for cheap. I’ll take anything you guys got!! I just don’t have a ton of money laying around… and it’s gonna take forever to be able to find a trans for it that I can afford as well lol… It would be great fully appreciated! Be blessed!
    -P.S
    Here is my Instagram: Willwork4_5.0parts
    Pm me here or there!

2. B E N

China gt45 and bone stock 351 will get you a long way. Lots of builds on here like that, and the info is free.

1991fox1988 likes this.
  3. 91turboterror

Siliconeintakes.com is a good source for parts of your on a budget. How much power are you looking to make? Stick or automatic? The more parts you can fabricate the better for your budget.

1991fox1988 likes this.
  4. 1991fox1988

I’m looking to do about 7-10 psi on a stock engine. Just something streetable and reliable.

that’s my biggest issue is I have a AOD and I don’t know if there was anything done to it