1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

New PTK kit

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Ponypimpin93, Feb 5, 2004.

1. Ponypimpin93

Sorry this is my first post. But I had to say a few things about my kit. I started reading the fourms and hearing alot of stuff about different kits. I looked in to alot of different kit and what I thought would work good for me. I then meet Greg from PTK at a open house at Dallas mustang. Really nice guy. We talked for a little bit and I was sold. I have nothing but good things to say about PTK. They had my kit to me on time even after I made a few changes. I started the install the other day and I am veary pleased with the product I got from them. I shoudl have it done here soon and I will Let you know how it turns out.

2. Alex332

:rockon: :rockon:

3. LRD VDR

mmmmmm....What Generation is that one? 2,3,4,5,6? Just curious!

Shahram

bridal-shoal