1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: NEW GM LS1 carb intake, water pump, harmonic balancer, oil pan and pick-up.....

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by franktf, Aug 1, 2014.

1. franktf

All these parts are new and were only bolted to the crate motor I just bought(except the intake manifold, it is new in the box)..... I am not going to use these parts, so I am going to sell them.....

New 99 up truck oil pan and pick-up..... Asking $60 including ship in the United States only.....

New water pump assembly(pump, pulley, thermostat and thermostat housing) also truck..... Asking $75 including shipping in the United States only.....

New 99 up truck harmonic balancer..... Asking $50 including shipping in the United States only.....

New Carb intake manifold(includes gaskets and bolts).....part #88958675(fits LS1, LS2 and LS6 with cathedral port heads)..... SOLD

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  2. franktf

Intake sold on eBay last night.....