1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Bill WOlf is the man....

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by NoSlo5.0, Mar 12, 2006.

1. NoSlo5.0

Thanks for all the help this weekend.I just wish I couldve busted someones weekend all apart..I think I have a bad pump as when thre boost comes on pressure drops..Gonna check it out this week and go testing and get ready for GA..Anything you need Bill lemme know...Lata,Rog

2. Brent Davis

Great blow-thru friends.

What pump you using Roger? I saw your qualifying numbers on NMRA. Great job and way to represent. :2thumbs:

3. NoSlo5.0

I probably had one of the better 60fts for the weekend from anyone,,But the car took a nose dive in the first round of elims..She went a 1.37 60ft on the drs then bluh...I was soooo pissed...But oh well..its a magnafuel 500 pump without filter.... :huh:

4. Tims86-9.80

Good job Roger, get the bugs worked out and test, you might start a trend.

5. nuckifuts

like i said in your other post your car is pimp 8) sucks about blowing the tires off the first round. next event i see you at i will have to intoduce myself.

6. My91HotRod

Excuse me Mr. Humble , what do you mean "probably" , You were the 60' man of the weekend ! We saw an easy 2 car's out of the hole in the first round on Sunday . If it was'nt for the fuel issue who know's how many more round's there would have been .

Get it fixed up and make sure you get to Ga. , I don't want to hear " sorry i can't make it " . Remember your housing arrangement's for you and your family are already arranged .

7. NoSlo5.0

Thanks for all the help this weekend I was flying blind at a big event so you were a great help!!!! I mean it!!! Thanks also for all the help from everyone that I called and kept me grounded and focused,I was chasing my tail..
    Yes Ive already spoke to the wife about GA and she was going to look at her time off,but being the director of a Dept at a hospital its hard to get time off..But shes gonna try..Im coming no matter what..Hopefully with a sharper knife for the gun fight..I had a spork this past weekend... :eek:
    It was also nice to meet your wife and your cute lil daughter shes something else,,it made me feel like I had my own kids there as I was pretty homesick(i hate leaving my kids)...Thanks again,,Rog

8. My91HotRod

No prob' my man , glad you enjoyed it and welcome to finest class in the NMRA . Now it's time to hit the hay for you won't believe what i just did . It involves an airplane ride and a 900 mile drive . LOL .

9. Tims86-9.80

I bet I can guess

10. NoSlo5.0

transmission???Or?????Lemme know!!!!

11. il_wolf_li

I enjoy reading posts like this, it just shows how the racing community is rather tight and people are willing to help out in this sport. Now get your shit together and go kick some ass, I wanna be readin about you guy's in my next MMFF mag!!!

12. My91HotRod

:2thumbs: