1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

MAF stuff

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 5oh, Sep 26, 2014.

1. 5oh

I recently swapped to MAF from SD. Is there anyway of finding out if it is working properly (dropped the puter:confused: ) After the swap, I noticed that I wasnt getting as many miles per tank than with the speed density. I thought that maf was supose to increase the fuel economy of my car? Any suggestions

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Datalog it and compare what you're getting to a wideband O2 datalog.