1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Dave@Majestic, I Got a couple questions.

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by Prochargedmopar, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Prochargedmopar

2. Prochargedmopar

Thankyou,

Feets said it years ago to just anny up for new ones from ya'll. I'd get exactly what I wanted and Still save money in the long run.

That was shortlyt after I'd plopped down $3800 for a supercharger setup and was a little 'sceeerred' to let any more go. Time has heeled the wounds LOL.

3. FastmOp

You guy's are headed down the same road I am, I'm looking to either use one big one, or twins, on my EFI'd BB. I have INDY heads though, do you think there too big for a turbo set up? There running hi 9's now on my stroker, but I was thinking just throw them on a standard crank moter and let it eat. I would like to get the car in the mid 4's in the 1/8, but faster is better :)
    I know very little about how to size a turbo, and was wanting to know what A/R on the exhaust would be good for both twins and a big single, the moter should be about 450ci.

4. Prochargedmopar

Do as I did.
    Call Dave
    www.dallasturbo.com
    He knows what the locals are running and would give you the best advice. IMO

Or, Go to the JY section and do a little research. Might ask some guys to speak up there that have a similar size motor and head flow characteristics.