1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Cam question

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 92severt, May 5, 2003.

1. 92severt

Ok, here is the deal had an 85 gt with this combo: stock bottom end, B-303 cam, windsor Jr heads, 650 dp, and a top gun nitrous setup. I still have this motor(Been sitting in my garage for a while) and now have a 92 AOD convertible. I plan on taking same motor (after I go over it) and using stock intake, and an S or T trim Vortech. Will probably upgrade the intake later on. But what size injectors should I use? I thought 36 would be enough but after reading some of the posts they sound small. Also should I keep the B303 or put the stock cam back in it? This isn't a daily driver, bit it's not a track car either.
    Sorry for the long post

2. enyawix

Did you get any info no one wans to help here. I also have a B-303 cam with 1.72s

3. sccapri

Depends on how much boost you are going to run, but i would get 42, especailly if you dont already have something. Good luck

4. musclestang_95

I agree, get some 42's. You don't wanna go too small.