1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

anyone translate this video?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by turbofreek, Apr 10, 2010.

1. turbofreek

what the hell is she saying? i cant concentrate long enough to hear what she says. :angel:

2. mfpmax

Can't translate when I hit the mute button :D

3. turbofreek

but you watched it didnt you. :D

4. Cox Abele

I think it's just gibberish. I'm not sure if what I read was a buffalaxed version, but the english I found was gibberish.

Weird as hell videa (typical for them) however it will bring a whole new appreciation for bag pipes.

More stuff...

&feature=channel[/url]

5. Cox Abele

And my personal favorite... took me a while to remember the song.

6. mfpmax

I already knew what type of video it was gonna be so I instantly muted it to save myself the hassle LOL

7. MONTEGOD7SS

Kind of like the telenovelas on the Mexican channels. Press mute, and watch some smoking hot bitches push each other down stairs and other fun shit like that.

8. mfpmax

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....do that with their weather broadcast!!!