1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need short solid mounts for my motor??

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by 2fastCobra, May 3, 2011.

1. 2fastCobra

I need to change out my Energy Suspension Motor Mounts for some solid mounts, just don't know who makes one that is the same short height?? I did a lot of searching but the only one that I found was HPM 3/4 drop mounts that are not made any more. I can't have the motor any higher in the engine bay because of hood clearance. Thanks for any help.

2. racesloth

Try the Maximum Motorsports mounts - they were about 3/4" lower than my old UPR solid mounts...

3. stangman9897

I use the Maximum Motorsports solid mounts also.

4. Hemann