1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

need Holley commander 950 pro

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by fastranger347, Oct 3, 2012.

1. fastranger347

does any body on here have the Holley commander 950 pro program that I can borrow to put in my laptop, I have that management system in my truck and my laptop crashed and I lost everything, but sometime over the course of the years I loaned my disc out and I never got it back... I just brenda to get a copy or load it in my new computer...

2. ewoogy

http://www.holley.com/TechService/Library.asp

Can you download from here? Click the fuel injection tab on the left and about halfway down it says commander 950 software. Don't know if that's what your looking for, hope it helps.

3. fastranger347

I tried that and it gives me a program that allows me access to the fuel and spark maps but I hav no access to the dattalogger or fuel and spark graphs,I just need to find someone that has the disc so I can load it and send it back to them..

4. 64duece

It must have been corrupted or your trying to run it on windows 7...its a full install from the site