1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

need help with injector sizing-357w with mpt76, 60# or 80#?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Mustangbrad94gt, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Mustangbrad94gt

357w, tf 185's, f-cam, hurricane spyder set-up, 75mm tb, mpt76, pms tuned, max rpm 6200, will 60# be enough or should I go 80#ers to be safe, thanks in advance, Brad

2. MONTEGOD7SS

A 357ci with good heads and a 76mm is gonna make more than 600rwhp. I would go with the 80# injectors.

3. Mike93SVT

80's to be safe if going for max power, 60's if wanting a good runner on pump gas, and ditch the pms. coming from experience. worked great on a h/c/i nitrous setup. but could never keep the turbo setup consistently tuned. go with a chip, or stand alone.

4. SN 94cobra turbo351w

pms is great on a turbo setup if you know how to use it.i had so many people tell me dont use it they suck.funny thing is the people that said they sucked didnt know how to use it.well atleast not the people i have talked to.

if you get a tune or chip they suck because if you want to change the timing or boost you need to go and get another tune which can cost alot.so either keep the pms or get a stand alone like the other guy said