1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Fitech or Blowthorugh carb for my combo?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by sebambam, May 17, 2017.

1. sebambam

hi guys
    i am well informed about the fitech and the 1200HP would be the EFI TB way to go as of right now.
    I was considering the SNIPER as well , but as i heard from STEVE MORRIS the release date got pushed back to end of the year.
    I think Holley want tio figure out certain issues.

As far as the FITECH goes i heard of several issues like timing control issues, rpm noise etc.
    So of course im thinking if it is worth it?

or should i go with a Carb at this point,
    i know all the tuning that is required witht he carb etc.

So your experience and 2 cents are all welcome to help me make a decission

PS: was there a Software update for the 1200HP version of FITECH already?

2. H.P.Ranch

3. sebambam

Thanks for the lead

4. Silverbulletman

5. Silverbulletman

6. blown385

Hell yea !

87monte likes this.