1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need Help with 9 pin Serial cable.

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 2fastCobra, Jun 15, 2009.

1. 2fastCobra

Please help, I tripped over my 9 pin serial cable and pulled the end mostly off. I am talking about the 9 pin serial port that is wired to the main harness, the silver end pulled mostly off, the ends are in tact just pulled 2 ends out. I just need to know where they go. The red wire is in port 3 just need someone to take the 2 screws out and see what ports the white and black go to. I called Big Stuff 3 and he said he had no idea but would try to find this info for me. Thanks for the help

2. 2fastCobra

It is for a Ford Gen3 Pro SEFI. Thanks.

3. 2fastCobra

Got the answer if anyone has this happen to them , Black wire to pin #2 ,Red wire to pin#3 and white/clear wire to pin#5. Thanks