1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

XFI box took a dump, or????

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 5.0 Mustang Man, Jun 14, 2009.

1. 5.0 Mustang Man

Im having a problem with my XFI system on my tt 03 Cobra. I had it running and was starting to tune it and the carjust died. I tried to re start it and it will start but only idleat 450rpms even ifI open throttle all the way. The throttle makes absolutely no difference when youopen it. The lite for injector G is not blinking, all others are. I even put a brand new set of MSD injectors in and it is doing same thing it did with the RC's. So, for some reason the XFI computer is not telling the injectors to fuel. Do the injector drivers go bad in these computers or something often? And I checked voltage at the injectors with car not running and one side has 11.5 on each injector and one 9.6. Even injector G that the XFI says is not firing has voltage. Pin J and K(the injector power pins) both have good voltage also. What should I do now? Keep in mind this car drove and just died out of knowwhere and now wont rev at all past 450rpms idle.