1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

TurboSmart E-boost 2 and Tial Wastegate Question

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by xrcuta, Apr 26, 2014.

1. xrcuta

I was hoping to get a little info on setting up my eboost 2 and tial 44mm wastegate. Ive attached some pictures for reference. Im going to be using method 2 for the eboost 2 EBC but am unsure what happens to the very most top port on the tial wastegate ?? does this get blocked off , plumbed into somewhere or just vent to atmosphere ??

any help much appreciated.

method%202.jpg #ad

wastegate.jpg #ad

method%202.jpg #ad

wastegate.jpg #ad

2. Mike86Stang

From what I know and can tell from the schematic, I'd say you need to plug the top or the side depending on how you are routing your hose(s). So you would block one of those ports..