1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

need help asap

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SN 94cobra turbo351w, Jun 10, 2011.

1. SN 94cobra turbo351w

ok so i took the car to the track few weeks back and car still needed to be tuned.anyways from the 1000 mark on the car felt like it was breaking the tires loose or maybe the clutch was slipping a little bit even tho i didnt smell that clutch at all.so i kept on running the car and it still felt like the tires were spinning but not that bad.so tonight i go and get the car tuned and the tuner said he had the A/F good but under boost the graph was not smooth like he would want it.anyways we were not able to figure out whats going on so we will try it again tomorrow...........so my question is what would make the car feel like its breaking the tires loose when there not.im guessing whatever the problem is with it feeling like its spinning is also the same problem with the graph not being smooth like the tuner would want it.

2. SN 94cobra turbo351w

3. SN 94cobra turbo351w

read back up thats what was going on the tuner was trying to tune it

4. Traction Issuez

I'd lean toward clutch slipping