1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fox kit with AC and 4"downpipe? anyone got a couple pics

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by green notch, Jan 25, 2008.

1. green notch

fox kit with AC and 4"downpipe? anyone got a couple pics

please anyone got a couple pics i could see for some ideals.....thanks alot Sonny

2. miamijdm

Re: fox kit with AC and 4"downpipe? anyone got a couple pics

Sonny, it depends what kit you got. I have the bg kit and I would think 3.5 is the biggest thats going to fit with the a/c still there.

3. Boosted351

Run the DP down in front and thrue the front suspension and 4" shouldn't be a problem.

4. green notch

i have a kit I built for my other car , but it had no ac, I am wanting a cleaner car with ac so I am gonna build another kit.....have a gt 42 76 and had a 4" downpipe through the driverside arm all the way to the rear axle.....just tryin to get other ideals ...thanks guys

5. Gen1SVE

6. River City Speed

You guys running the 4" DP under the cars on the drivers side... Mine is done the same way and it makes it very difficult to adjust the trans shift cable. I have been thinking about running my DP across the front of the car and down the passenger sid efor this reason. I guess it's not a big deal once everything is situated, but I was fighting my shift cable for awhile before the motor let go. Now I'm redoing everything and want to make it easier on myself. I have a TCI cast pan (fatter than stamped steel C4) and a Turbo/Action Cheatah shifter. The 4" exhaust runs about an inch or so from the cable/linkage.

7. Gen1SVE

My exhaust comes off in 2 minutes, yet I have not had to adjust my trans cable. You are correct it is about 2" from the trans cable and linkage.