1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

maf before or after turbo

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by miata347, Oct 15, 2010.

1. miata347

80mm pro-m meter with pms piggy back. I think it would be best close to trottle body. But does it do well with the pressure? Only gonna run max of 12lbs for now.

Thanks all

2. BOD89LX

You are going to need a blow through meter to get it to work properly and make sure hte BOV is before the MAF.

3. miata347

Has anyone taken the sensor fron a standard mass. And put it in a fabbed tube?

4. TT_05_Stang

You can use the slot style from an 05+ mustang and make your own tube. They are good till about 600rwhp(give or take mine started having issues at the 650-670 mark)... then they start to get pegged