1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

backhanded coments

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by goat-ee, Jan 22, 2010.

1. goat-ee

Am I still being too impatient...dyno numbers? Why can't you lazy MMR customers hurry up and do their testing for them?!?!?? :bah:

2. Scott02GT

Your not being impatient you being a nuisance, you do not care about any numbers, your not even considering owning anything they make, stop with the act, we know you did not have a good experience with MMR leave it alone, you have nothing to offer in this thread

3. goat-ee

I am not sure why you keep saying that? While I did have an issue once with MMR, I would STILL consider this intake as it's the ONLY aftermarket intake available for the "B" heads. Is it too much to ask MMR to provide some dyno numbers so I can make a decision based off of numbers instead of it looking pretty? (which by the way it does look pretty!!!)

4. Scott02GT

Ok I will play, but then I will move these last couple posts into the BS section

no one is fooled by what your implying. Do I need to waste more time on this or are you going to just let it go?

5. 99TTGT

Why not call Mark @ MMR & ask him?
    (805) 650 1853 between the hours of 8am and 5pm PST, Mon-Fri

Or fax us at:

(805) 650-6954

6. RI85GT

Is his name goatse :stupid: :angel:

7. turbofreek

if you guys seen the city we live in(liberty mo) you would know whats going on. this place is a special place in the world. every one talthks with a withp here. it could be a second key largo if it wasnt for the whole ocean thing. :doh:

8. Anthony Fury

9. slowfox

10. Daddy

It's spelled "comments".......

11. goat-ee

EDIT:

I just noticed call Mark at 805-650-1853 or fax US at 805-650-6954. This just a copy and paste from their site you keep handy...or???

[​IMG]#ad

Why would I call Mark? So he can TELL me the new intake makes great numbers? He should have some interest in getting some VERIFIABLE dyno/track numbers out on this site and others. If they exist and they are the least bit impressive, it seems that it would be an amazing selling tool!! On every 96-98 4V forum they would be shouting the praises and the guys at MMR would have to add an extra shift to keep up with demand!!! You guys can protect MMR all you want, but the real reason they haven't offered the numbers up is because it's likely worthless on anything less than an all out 8k rpm race car. And I wouldn't have said a word if that is the case, if they had just said that from the beginning, it's the deception by omission that irritates me (and should you). In the meantime, they are working on the street intake for a February release. Maybe by then the street guys that paid $1200 for the race intake will have had time to install and dyno and they probably won't be happy!!! And then ole Chicken Little (me) will stand back and watch the...[​IMG]#ad

12. goat-ee

Wow, I can't get anything past you!!

13. PrecisionTurboMustang

in before the ban....

14. turbofreek

seriously dude you need to jstfu. go find a used sheet metal intake for there price and then compare. besides your running a bitch ass hellion turbo kit and a 62mm turbo. you couldnt even use the intake anyways so why the bullshit? afraid the pretty part might take away some torque of your little 4.6? :'( you want to look, act, or be fast? you can only have 2 of the 3

15. blacksaleen95

do you really own a turbo v8 that went 12.2 at 118? I'm sorry. I'd be pissed too...

16. vwdave

Youre thinking Key West.