1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

GForce problems

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by BlackMagic94, Jan 19, 2004.

1. BlackMagic94

I orginally ordered my G Force transmission the first week of December. I was told 2 weeks ago that it would ship out on the 13th, then the 15th and then the 19th. So i called directly to G Force today instead of the distrubitor and was told that they were still waiting for the mainshaft to come in and they werent even sure when they would be able to ship the transmission out to me. Now my issue is that Bubba, really his name, from G Force tried to blame it on the company i ordered from because they dont stock a SN95 synchro kit on the shelf, i mean what the fuck, you are Gforce and you dont even have the shit in stock you moron.

So needless to say i shall be installing a Tremec TKO instead of a G String next week.

2. SHEP

is there any specific reason that you wanted a g-force over a TKO ?

3. gaslight

that sucks. I hate getting the run around from companies. They tell you 2 weeks then it should be 2 weeks or they try to comp you some way for the inconvience.

4. 92FivePointSlow

call up x2c. they will have you a tko in 2 weeks flat.

and it shifts really nice too!!

5. BlackMagic94

I already ordered the TKO today from the retailer of the G Force. The reason i orginally wanted the G Force was, price, weight, and a 2.93 first gear and .53 overdrive.

6. Snipe656

heh ... sounds like some of the turbo kit companies out there ... I ran into a similar delay problem with Richmond many years ago.

7. BlackMagic94

I think TM.com should boycott them

8. Snipe656

I moved this to the product reviews section.

9. gaslight

that G force unit does sound nice. too bad about the problems. anyone else have problems with G Force?

bridal-shoal