1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

my 3 core DSM IC made by turbostangman

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by black02gt, Jan 8, 2004.

1. black02gt

looks real good to me well worth the wait. awesome job, only $300. havent gotten it in the mail but it should arrive soon. cant wait to get it mounted and the pipes made. :rockon: :bling:

2. black02gt

some more

3. black02gt

another

4. black02gt

last one

5. Snipe656

how long was the wait? does look good

6. black02gt

about 2 months including delays. its in the coaters right now when its done i'll get it hahahah

7. Snipe656

That is not too bad though, did you send it to the coaters and that was 2 months from order to your door? Or 2 months from order to just completed product? Either one is not too bad

8. TwinTurboStrokr

Excellent Work!!

9. black02gt

my first pm to turbostangman was nov 1, 2003 he got started and i paid him on nov 15, 2003. he didnt get very far because he was waiting on the payment. but some guy whos tig welder he was using left for 2 weeks so work haulted until he go back. done on dec 20, 2003 shipped about 3 days later. but another delay got sent back turbostangman typed the wrong sip code. got resent and i am hoping it will arrive this week.

10. black02gt

sorry double post.

11. V8TurboGMC

Sweet..Keep us updated

12. Snipe656

What are you doing for headers? I assume this is a DIY 2V project?

13. black02gt

my headers, downpipe, y pipe, and crossover are being made as i type just have to send the rest of the money when i get paid then its off to the coaters for about two weeks and i should have them by feburary.

yeah it is a diy project but more like a piece it together project to save money.

14. zelone

That looks great! Was it $300 plus you sent him the DSM cores, or $300 total including the cores and labor? Also, how much is it to have it coated?

Thanks.

15. black02gt

the part about it being in the coaters was a joke because of the time i have waited. but every thing was hottanked. i didnt send turbostangman anything except the money it was $300 dollars flat out including shipping made to my specifications.

16. black02gt

it just got here man it huge!!! I fell in love with it. thanks turbostangman.
    looks awesome.

17. kazlx

Yea, Chris is a great guy to deal with. I bought his old twin kit off of him and everything is awesome. I can't wait to get it installed. I should be putting my motor together in the next month or so.