1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Any one know of any place that modifies a 2 barrel holley for blow thru?

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by 79fairmont, Jan 10, 2010.

1. 79fairmont

Like the title says I'm looking for a place that modifies holley 2 barrels for blow thru. I've done some lower hp v8 stuff but always a 4 barrel. I feel that a 2 barrel may be very hard to get right.

2. Brent Davis

There's no more difference modding a 2 barrel over the 4 other than the carb is half modded of a 4 barrel.

3. BlownShovel

Cost pretty much remains the same a well :D

4. Boost Engineer

Except for the pressure drop difference with the 2 bbl vs the 4 bbl, the calibration should be the same as the front of a good 4 bbl blow thru carb.

Tom Vaught

5. testchimp

You should be able to pull it off yourself. I have done a holley 500 and 350 two barrel with the same mods as a four barrell. Mine isn't making big power but it works very well up to 30+ psi.