1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Suspension foxbody

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by Hunter92fox, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Hunter92fox

Hey guys getting ready to complete 8.8 beef up and was wondering if anyone could give me good advice on starter coilovers since I installed mini tubs. I’m asking for a good set of starter coilover numbers lengths and ratings. Should I go 10 in 12 and what 175 200 pound rating. Thanks to anyone with advice. It’s track only car 90 hatch 275 tires

2. Disney Lincoln

You'll have a hard time getting cheaper than Strange for some rear coilovers. I'd start in the 10-150 range for springs. You may do some searching and find some more opinions on that.

3. Hunter92fox

Thank you I appreciate the advice that’s what numbers it looked like everyone starts around there