1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Foxbody coilovers

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by Hunter92fox, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Hunter92fox

I am new to the drag racing scene. I am building a 92 fox hatch right now I have mini tubs about ready to install and next I was going to purchase the rear crossmember from team z. I am in love with the way foxbodys look with tires tucked in. So I am looking for advice on how to achieve that pro mod look with my hatch. What coilovers should i buy and what length and rating and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Also I’ll be running 275 radials 10.5 x 15

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. Disney Lincoln

Call Team Z back up and talk to them.

3. Hunter92fox

I will see what they say thanks man.