1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Merry Christmas TTF

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by B E N, Dec 25, 2023.

1. B E N

Merry Christmas all, I hope it's a good one wherever you are.

silver82GT likes this.
  2. KEVINS

Merry Xmas to everyone and take a day off from the car stuff to enjoy friends and family!

My Xmas got canceled today due to freezing rain turning the roads into a skating rink so to pass my time I will be working on a hyper realism oil painting I started.

ks

B E N and silver82GT like this.
  3. Russell

Merry Christmas! Mom said the kids could play with their toys for a while so I went out and worked on the idle / after start tune.

It was going lean and dieing pretty quick. Changed a bunch of stuff I think making the target AFR vs CTS more negative with help alot. I am assuming it's not happy at high 14's AFR when cold with E65

B E N and silver82GT like this.
  4. silver82GT

Merry Christmas to everyone on TF! Hopefully your presents contained lots of auto parts.:cheers:

B E N likes this.
  5. TurboSnake281

Merry Christmas

B E N likes this.
  6. Punk.Kaos

Merry Christmas!

7. 91turboterror

Merry Christmas. I went to NJ to visit some family and it was in the upper 40s low 50s . Not a white Christmas with no snow