1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tuning and Data Logging Software Archive

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by TTF/Ken, Sep 23, 2014.

1. TTF/Ken Staff Member

This thread will contain links to tuning and data logging software. Older software is greatly appreciated, so users with "legacy" hardware have a place to obtain what they need.

Only software which was or is available for free use will be linked here.

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

SCT Raptor data logging, including a rather large (12meg) version of the Raptor database: Raptor.zip
    SCT Xtreme Tune - used to load tunes (xtr files) onto SCT Xcal 1, the original SCT Microtuner 9100, and early Xcal 2. Includes version 1.11 and version 1.13: XtremeTune.zip
    SCT CEX Software. Loads .cex tunes into the original SCT Microtuner 9100 : SCTProgram.zip

3. jakebrake_09

hey everyone i need some info about turbos think of me rhat i dont know nothing ok!!!!!!!!! i want to know when u install a turbo and everything is installed all the hardware ok now what do i have to increase fuel !!!!!!!! and how do i do it on an electronic engine how to do it (details) thank you so much ive been looking for a while now on a step by step answer plz HELP thanks

4. Matt Cramer

Jakebrake_09: It would be best if you started a separate thread about this, including what engine this is and what you have currently controlling the fuel.