1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Gen III 5.3L engine + Team-Z K-member (Mustang)

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by az92coupe, Nov 21, 2016.

1. az92coupe

This is the motor and K out of the blue coupe I was building. It's a junkyard Gen III 5.3 that I completely stripped/scrubbed and put back together with new bearings and rings. It has 799 heads that have been scrubbed and the valves lapped back in with a Brian Tooley spring set (platinum I think). Chinese head studs, LS9 head gaskets, LS2 ported oil pump + new chain, Moroso pan/pickup/windage tray, ATI balancer, Ed Curtis custom cam (specs if you are serious) for twins. I also have the K-member that was in the blue car for the LS swap - it's new - just used for mock-up. I know this isn't a 'race' motor, but I do have a decent chunk of coin into it - willing to lose money obviously... could save somebody a bunch of time on their build. Looking for a reasonably local sale... could probably work something out for the right money as long as you are in south Florida somewhere?

53_01.jpg #ad

53_02.jpg #ad

53_03.jpg #ad

53_04.jpg #ad

Smoking deal.... $2200 with the K-member. I'd also entertain offers on the headers if anyone is interested - all stainless - welded up by Troy Jr. @ Innovative Racecraft.

Headers_01.jpg #ad

Headers_02.jpg #ad

53_01.jpg #ad

53_03.jpg #ad

53_02.jpg #ad

53_04.jpg #ad

Headers_01.jpg #ad

Headers_02.jpg #ad

2. az92coupe

Motor gone. Still have k-member and headers.