1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Ms2 pnp base maps turbo sbf

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 1slosvt, Jun 10, 2020.

1. 1slosvt

I was just wondering if anyone may be willing to share their afr,spark,and ve tables. Just looking for a starting point before we try to drive the car. Very basic build. Stock bottom end,gt40 turbonswirl heads, Holley systemax upper and lower. 60lb injectors, 340lph fuel pump,pony down turbo kit with hx35 turbo and a c4. Looking to run 6 or 8 psi for now on e85. Used the na tune that came in the software to get started. Set injector size and timing but that's it so far. Was hoping i could look at a couple spark tables for a rough starting point. And afr and ve if someone has a similar setup. First time ever using megasquirt so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

2. Armsport

Here's my old file from my 60's. Did you get timing set correctly?

Attached Files: