1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

MS to Ford 60 pin Adapter harness work with MS3?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Disney Lincoln, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Disney Lincoln

Wondering if this cable: http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/...8693-ford-mustang-50-adapter-cable-p-406.html will work with MS3. I think i'm going to go with MS for the TT Lincoln this time around since I foresee myself possibly using low impedance injectors in the future and would like to ditch the MAF. I figure if i'm going to go to MS, I might as well go with MS3 right? I could use the DIYPNP kit but I think I like the idea of the USB connection over the serial.

Thoughts?

2. Matt Cramer

It can be used but would not allow use of the MS3X's sequential injection without some changes. Alternatively, you could use a DIYBOB to make an adapter harness.

3. Disney Lincoln

Hmmm.... I'll be in Duluth, GA next week. Got time for me to stop in and yack about this and maybe just buy this stuff in person?

4. Matt Cramer

Sure, feel free to stop by during normal 9 to 5 business hours.

5. Disney Lincoln

Bing bang bop. See ya tomorrow!

6. Disney Lincoln

Thanks for the VIP tour and hooking me up with my new gear!!!