1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

How do I unsubscribe from a thread?

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by reamo04, Feb 26, 2010.

1. reamo04

Tired of getting posts in the "show new replies to your posts" section for a thread I havent looked at in a year. How do I remove it?

2. rdakota340

Click on your profile then go to notification and email scroll down to the one you won't undescribe to the click on that and scroll on down and click the undescribe botton and presto!