1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

any cheap copies of F303 cams out there??

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by stackz, Aug 27, 2007.

1. stackz

I regret every day that I sold my f303 cam a few years ago. I've been looking for another at a good price but time isnt on my side right now.

are there any comparible cams I can use out there for say around $150 or so??

used doesnt bother me in the slightest as I'm sure this is the route I will have to go in order to stay in this price range.

why this price range you ask....because then the wife wont notice it teehee :D :-X

EDIT: oh yeah, cant remember correctly since it has literally been like 5 years since I sold the last one I had but they do have a stamp on the backside of the cam ID'ing it right??

2. stackz

comp cams: xe-282hr-12

anyone have any experience with this cam??

3. mustang-junky

Cheap copy of a F303 cam? They are cheap to begin with. The only cams(roller) that I know of that are cheaper are the TFS cams.

4. stackz

ok, let me rephrase that lol, was in a hurry to post before leaving work hoping I would have replies when I got home :p

basically, I'm looking for cams with similar profiles to the f303 since I know the f-cam is apparently a decent grind for basic turbo setups.

I cant FIND any f303's right now in my price range used so I was wondering what other cams to keep an eye out for that would work ok used.

5. Traction Issuez

6. stackz

yeah there is...it doesnt have that lope to it heheheheeheh :chacha: