1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Vacume Pumps-anyone using one (4.6 Cobra)

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by modded96, Oct 23, 2006.

1. modded96

I have a 96 Cobra and the oil doesn't return that great back to the engine (from the turbos). The twins are located behind the fender just behind, or under, the headlights. Someone told me running a vacume pump will defanetely help this issue and add horsepower at the same time. Any help much appreciated, thanks.

2. lemons

I theory it should work...

my understanding of vac pumps were that they make the biggest diffrence with motors that run low tension rings, this helps them stay sealed up.

lemons